Bread of Life Potluck on Sunday, April 29th in the lower hall following worship. Please bring cold potluck salads, sandwiches, meat & cheese, devilled eggs, yummy desserts and join us for fellowship and a presentation by Tom Brook on Wills & Estate Planning.
An opportunity to answer these questions:
- Wills – Why do you need them and if you have one when do you review it?
- What is a Power of Attorney, when do I need one and for what purposes?
- What is estate planning and is it only for rich people?
- How are my assets transferred and how can I save taxes?
- Should I set up a family or individual trust?
- What is a donor advised fund?
- How do I make a Christian Will?
- Should I be making funeral arrangements now?